We are not only a Dive Center but also a Marine Conservation Organization in Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand. And the only Dive Center in Ao Nang who does actual conservation work.
We help the community to keep the reefs clean and healthy by removing abandoned fishing nets. Watch our educational short video about it.
We are maintaining permanent anchor buoys so boats do not have to throw their anchor into corals. Please Watch our educational short video about it.
Coral Propagation where we collect broken off fragments of corals and glue them on to substrate. Please Watch our educational short video about it.
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel!
We offer Trips to the amazing Marine Nature Park Phi Phi Islands as well as to the famous local dive sites which are Koh Sii, Koh Haa, Koh Talu and many more. We also offer a range of marine conservation courses.
A range of Dive courses from beginners up to professionals, fun dives and Specialties in different languages! German, English, French and Thai.
We need the Ocean it protects us!
We live in such abundance that we don’t see it anymore! So much food, water, electric…..etc. all the time.
So what can you do to help Marine Conservation?
- Buy fish once a week (not 5 times).
- Eat fish from sustainable resources know where and how it has been caught! https://www.mcsuk.org/goodfishguide/search
- Lower your own standards and carbon footprint.
- Turn off the water while soaping under the shower.
- Turn off lights which are not needed.
- Leave your car at home and take a walk or a bicycle.
- Don’t go to the Gym by car and then sit on the bike.
- Do not throw your rubbish over board or on the side of the street eventually it’ll end in our Oceans.
- If you have to use Plastic, use reusable Plastic containers
- Bring your own jute Bag to the Market
- Don’t eat sharkfin soup
- Watch our recommended Documentaries listed on our Homepage link below.
- Become a Volunteer for Marine Life Conservation and help us protecting
- Support us by your Donation to PayPal:
What Poseidon Dive Center does to help Marine Conservation:
- Educating our divers, students and guests!
- We sell our Best of underwater pictures; from the income of the merchandise sold we’ll build & protect artificial & natural reefs! www.dani-sasse.de Have a look and please support us by your Donation to PayPal: email@example.com
- Artificial reefs are great because they not only protect the fish from fisher nets they also reproduce quicker as well. Corals can hook onto the artificial reef quiet easily.
- Rescued and injured Fish and Turtle release.
- Replanting of knocked over Corals by anchor or humans stand on them.
- Coral Propagation project.
- Setting permanent anchor buoys so Boats not have to throw their anchor anymore.
- Debris Dives
- Underwater cleanup Dives
- Beach cleanups
- Fighting for proper Fishing laws in the Marine National Park.
- We started a new non-profit Organization Marine Life Conservation Project