Are you Passionate in Diving and Marine Conservation work? Join us in Ao Nang Krabi Thailand
If you join us first of all you’ll learn how to dive! Once you feel comfortable in the water and have a good buoyancy control you can do work like
- Abandoned Fishing net removal
- Illegally set fishing cage removal
- Collecting Ocean Plastic underwater (Debris Dives)
- Ocean Surface Cleanup Collecting Rubbish
- Coral Propagation
- Permanent Anchor Buoy installing and maintaining
- Shark research
Here is a video of us removing an abandoned Fishing Net so you can see what awaits you!
Interested to join us as a Marine Life Conservation Volunteer?
Check it out here